Your health and wellbeing is important to us so we recommend following the advice listed below in order to gain the most from your Lycon treatment whilst caring for your skin:
- Wear loose clothing (underwear if having intimate).
- Apply after wax lotion or suitable homecare products to soothe the area.
- Take care when going to the toilet after intimate waxing by using intimate wipes.
- Exfoliate the area 2-3 days after the treatment to help prevent ingrown hairs. Exfoliate at least 3 times a week.
- Keep your skin moisturised daily in order to help prevent ingrown hairs.
- Do not apply perfumed products or deodorant to the area for 12-24 hours.
- Do not have hot baths or showers for 12-24 hours.
- Do not use a sun bed or sunbathe for 12-24 hours.
- Avoid swimming or other exercise that will heat and aggravate the skin for 12-24 hours.
- Avoid touching the area excessively.
- Avoid sexual activity for 12-24 hours.
Ingrown X-it (anti-septic & anti-bacterial) with Salicylic acid, lactic acid, allantoin and Arnica. A break through spray formula for the face and body. It mildly exfoliates, decongests and helps minimise the appearance and discomfort of ingrown hairs. At the same time, it soothes angry looking red spots and moisturises. Great for after waxing, depilatory creams, electrolysis and for regular breakouts and congested skins. Does not sting or burn.
Anti-bump foaming gel (helps to balance pH levels and smoothes bumps). Anti-Bump Foaming Gel is highly effective in minimising the appearance of ingrown hairs, while calming and decongesting breakouts for the entire body and face.
There are a few conditions that may prevent you from being waxed. See the list below and if you have any queries or concerns please call the salon:
- skin disorders
- sexually transmitted infection
- urinary infection
- allergies to any products being used during treatment i.e. nuts
- high vitamin A medication i.e. Roaccutane